The “Ten Commandments” of Local 330
- A Member is the most important person in our Local.
- A Member is not dependent on us, we are dependent on him/her.
- A Member is not an interruption of our work, he/she is the purpose of it.
- A Member is a part of our Local, not an outsider.
- A Member is not a cold statistic, he/she is a flesh and blood human being with feelings and emotions like our own.
- A Member is not someone to argue or match wits with.
- A member is a person who brings us his/her concerns and desires.
- It is our job to address and fulfill such concerns and desires.
- A Member is deserving of the most courteous and attentive treatment we can provide.
- A Member is the life blood of this and every other Local Union.
All Local 330 Business Agents have been appointed by me. As a condition of employment, all Local 330 Business Agents must provide outstanding Union Representation and support to the Membership they represent. All Local 330 Business Agents are to acknowledge and abide by the Ten Commandments of a Teamster Local.
All Members are encouraged to contact me personally in order to discuss visibility, performance of Business Agents, and ways to improve representation.
Communication is essential and I welcome your comments.
I can be reached at 847-695-1516.